Patti's blog

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Fiji Dream Vacation


I am seriously thinking about taking the family, all five of us, to Fiji in February. It will be the first vacation we have had all together since 2001. That being said, it needs to be awesome. One of the coolest places I have looked at is Malolo Island Resort. Not only does it have a family bure, it has tons of things to do both for the young guys and “the parents”. We could all snorkel, then while the boys are wakeboarding or knee-boarding, Dad and Mom can just plain old water ski. Can you imagine telling friends “I went water skiing in Fiji”? Dad and the boys could go fishing and I could do the Dolphin Safari. My friend Aruna, who is a Fijian native, says the food is excellent. I am putting Malolo at the top of my list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home